Assignment Brief: A – Z of graphic design – The brief is to depict the alphabet using each letter to represent an area of graphic design.
• This must be drawn as a series of images and type.
• The final images must sit together on an Poster A3 size.
You will be asked to present this work and submit a journal
Assessment Criteria – 100% assessment
1. Research Journal or Blog Should log processes, through technical notes, conceptual ideas generation, reflective commentary. Should show evidence of primary and secondary research informing projects and demonstrating academic engagement with the visual arts. Your journal should also contain a personal learning log which evidences tutorial notes, lecture notes and field trip research.
2. Assignments Should be submitted by the deadline stated on brief and presented in your journal as evidence of learning and development
3. Final Project A final piece of work as stipulated in the brief.